ResearchWare, Inc. has released HyperRESEARCH 3.5. A multi-platform software package for qualitative analysis research, HyperRESEARCH helps to identify and analyze patterns and trends among qualitative data from a variety of media file types. This release continues Researchware's commitment to quality products and customer service, while enhancing the customer experience through a variety of feature updates, improvements, and added benefits not available in prior versions.
This upgrade is free to current users of HyperRESEARCH version 3.0 and later.
With HyperRESEARCH 3.5, users have:
- The ability to open documents from Microsoft Office Word (docx) and Open Office/ Libre Office (odt) in additional to RTF, text, HyperTRANSCRIBE transcription files, and many image and media sources.
- A new Tool plugin architecture enabling the drop in of analytical tools to expand and enhance HyperRESEARCH.
- The new Word Counter tool. Word Counter offers a concordance of the words in source files, viewed either as a visual word cloud or frequency list.
- Increased reporting options and a data masking feature to let you redact sensitive information when creating a report from the enhanced Report Builder.
- Command-line installation for automated installation across a lab, department, or campus
- Many more performance improvements and enhancements.
Take Advantage of the FREE Trial
A free trial version of HyperRESEARCH 3.5 is available for download at the publisher's Web site: <http://www.researchware.com/hr/downloads.html>.
The "Free Limited Edition" of HyperRESEARCH 3.5 has all the features enabled with no time limit; however, there is a limit to the number of codes and cases in the study that can be used. The free trial version is mainly suitable for "trying before you buy" or use in qualitative research methods classes.
About ResearchWare, Inc.
Researchware, Inc. develops cross-platform software products for researchers doing qualitative analysis. Founded in 1991, the company remains committed to the ongoing development of its flagship product, HyperRESEARCH, while developing other software products for academic and corporate research markets. Researchware has been in the business of bringing people simply powerful tools for qualitative data analysis for more than 20 years. <http://www.researchware.com>.
Last Updated (Monday, 18 February 2013 17:31)