If you want to try out HyperTRANSCRIBE: You may download the demo for free. Once installed, the demo has all of its features fully enabled except:
- The Save, Export, Copy, and Paste commands are disabled.
- Drag and drop from HyperTRANSCRIBE to other programs is disabled.
These features are enabled once you enter a license key, which you can order using the Buy Now link under the Products menu.
If you have just purchased HyperTRANSCRIBE and want to download it: First download the demo and install it. When you start up the demo, it asks whether you want to enter a license key or continue in demo mode. The license key was emailed to you when you purchased HyperTRANSCRIBE. Once you enter your license key, the program removes all the demo limitations and transforms itself into the full edition.If you are upgrading HyperTRANSCRIBE from a previous version: Download the demo and install it. When the program asks for a license key, enter the original license key you received when you first made your purchase. This will fully enable your copy of HyperTRANSCRIBE.
Users of any previous version can upgrade to HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.6.1 at no charge.
Click the links below to download the HyperTRANSCRIBE demo edition for Windows or Macintosh:
|Platform||Installer File Name||Version||Date|
|Microsoft Windows®||HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.6.1 Installer.exe||1.6.1||28 Jul 2013|
|1.6.1||28 Jul 2013|
Requirements for Windows:
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Apple QuickTime 7 or later.
- 40 MB free disk space
Requirements for Mac OS X:
- Apple Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger), 10.5.8 (Leopard), 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion) or 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- 40M of free disk space