HyperRESEARCH is a Simply Powerful Tool for Qualitative Analysis
HyperRESEARCH is easy to use, cross-platform, flexible, powerful, and cost-effective.
Easy to Use: Spend less time figuring out how to use the software and more time analyzing your data!
- The step-by-step tutorials and gentle learning curve lets you get started with coding immediately, learning as you go.
- The intuitive interface and well-written documentation get you up and running with your own data quickly and easily.
- Research assistants can be easily taught how to code and retrieve data without having to use any of the more powerful features.
Cross-Platform: Use it anywhere, on any computer!
- Our User License lets you use the program on all your computers (work, desktop, laptop) without paying extra.
- Runs natively on Macintosh and Windows machines. (Need a Linux version? Just let us know!)
- Cross-platform functionality makes it easy for computer-diverse groups to work together on the same study.
- The HyperRESEARCH application is so small you can run it from a USB thumb drive - put both Mac and Win versions on there and you have ultra portability!
Flexible: No matter how you want to approach your data, the software will help you "do it your way."
- Case-based architecture gives you versatility in coding source files to more than one case.
- Get a jumpstart in coding by autocoding multiple sources to multiple cases, applying specified codes to multiple keywords or phrases in a single pass.
- Select any chunk of text (from a single character to an entire file) and apply any number of code names to the chunk.
- Recall your codes by name, or select them based on proximity to other codes.
Powerful: Advanced features give you complete access to and control over your data.
- Advanced media support lets you analyze subtle interactions by coding directly to audio and video files, their transcripts, or both.
- Create memos via "code descriptions" and "annotations" to serve as notes to yourself or to other researchers or for any other purpose
- The Code Map lets you build a visual representation of codes and their relationships (networks) and acts as a powerful code selection tool.
- Generate code frequencies and export them for further analysis with statistical software
- The unique Theory Builder helps you build theories and test them against the codes you've applied to your data.
Cost--Effective: A simply powerful tool for the right price!
- Most affordable among leading qualitative analysis software packages.
- Mac compatibility works on whatever operating system you have, with no need for emulators.
- Small, self-contained application design means better performance on older computers, and less space or memory needed for program functions.
- Ease of use means there's no need for costly (in terms of time and money) workshops or seminars to master the software.
Perhaps most importantly: once you purchase HyperRESEARCH, you can rest assured that support wll be there if you need it. See our Support section to view all the ways ResearchWare supports our products. ResearchWare Technical Support goes the distance -- in certain cases, even to the point of developing specific features for clients and incorporating them into the software.
Please see our Sales section for help with the decision-making and ordering process.
For more information on choosing the right qualitative analysis software for your needs, please see "Choosing a CAQDAS Package: A working paper by Ann Lewins & Christina Silver, 6th edition April 2009," available online: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/research/researchcentres/caqdas/files/2009ChoosingaCAQDASPackage.pdf