Re: HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.6; APHA Meeting; Refer a Researcher; Webinars; Research Stories; Beta Testers Needed; Graphic Design and Customer Support Professionals Needed ... from Researchware, Developers of HyperRESEARCH™ and HyperTRANSCRIBE™: Simply Powerful Tools for Qualitative Research
Just a reminder that HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.6 was released in July. Along with 35 other improvements, the upgrade includes the following feature updates:
- the ability to export YouTube-compatible SBV files
- a new installation option for portable USB drives
- a command-line installation option for large-site administrators
This is a free upgrade for all HyperTRANSCRIBE customers. Everyone who has purchased HyperTRANSCRIBE should download and install HyperTRANSCRIBE 1.6.1, available on our downloads page. Your HyperTRANSCRIBE license key will unlock version 1.6.1, no matter what version you have now. All your media files and transcripts will be available to the new version - just update and then go right back to working with your files!
Not yet a HyperTRANSCRIBE user? Buy Now
Come visit Researchware at the 141st annual APHA Meeting and Exposition. This conference runs from November 2nd - 6th at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (415 Summer St., Boston, MA). APHA's meeting program addresses current and emerging health science, policy, and practice issues in an effort to prevent disease and promote health.
You'll find us at booth 852, where our experts will be giving demonstrations and answering your questions about HyperRESEARCH and HyperTRANSCRIBE throughout the exposition. There will be a raffle for a copy of HyperBUNDLE - just drop off a business card to enter.
We'd love to hear what you're doing with our software, so stop by and say hello!
You may remember a while back we offered you a chance to earn a $25 Amazon gift certificate through our refer-a-friend program? This was such a huge success that we decided to bring it back with a slight twist and all the same great benefits we offered before. "Refer a Researcher" is here to stay, and now you have another chance to earn a $25 Amazon gift certificate.
A reminder of how it works:
Refer up to five fellow researchers, and we'll send them an email about HyperRESEARCH on your behalf, that includes a coupon code good for 20% off the purchase of the product.
If they purchase HyperRESEARCH (or HyperBUNDLE) within 60 days of receiving the email, you qualify for the Amazon gift certificate. It's that simple.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- The promotion is ongoing and may end at any time without notice.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Your purchase of a Researchware product will not improve your chances of winning the Amazon Gift Certificate.
- Researchware will award only one Amazon Gift Certificate per entrant, regardless of the number of fellow researchers who purchase either HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE within sixty (60) days of your entering this promotion.
- If someone you refer purchases HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE after 60 days from the date of your referral email, that purchase does not qualify you to receive the Amazon Gift Certificate.
- Researchware will email you the $25 USD Amazon Gift Certificate within 30 days of the first qualifying purchase by one of your fellow researchers.
- The odds of winning an Amazon Gift Certificate through this promotion depend entirely on whether a fellow researcher whom you refer purchases HyperRESEARCH or HyperBUNDLE within the given timeframe.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer. Researchware employees and subcontractors are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Only individuals who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date (EST) of submitting this entry form are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion is offered by Researchware, P.O. Box 1258, Randolph, MA, 02368-1258, USA, tel +1 617 961 3903, email@example.com.
- This promotion is void where prohibited.
Researchware Staff will be presenting a series of scheduled webinars that are free to attend.
Our webinars focus on a variety of training topics related to our software.
Scheduled webinars for this fall are:
- Wednesday October 16th, 3PM EDT - Introduction to Qualitative Analysis Using HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday October 23rd, 3PM EDT - Iterative Theory Building and Code Refinement Using HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday November 14th, 12PM EDT - Introduction to Qualitative Analysis Using HyperRESEARCH
- Wednesday November 21st, 12PM EDT - Iterative Theory Building and Code Refinement Using HyperRESEARCH
New events are always being planned, so always check our Events Calendar for the latest events and for event descriptions, registration, and schedule changes.
Do you have an unusual research topic or unique approach for analyzing your data? Well, we want to hear about it! Tell us about your work with HyperRESEARCH and check back to see all our HyperRESEARCH stories. Tell us more
Researchware is seeking experienced users of HyperRESEARCH to help us test upcoming versions. The feedback of experienced researchers is an important factor in shaping the features and appearance of our tools, and our beta tester group will have an impact on the functionality and user interface of future versions. Experience in software testing and experience with our software are both useful, but the most essential skill is the ability to exactly describe the steps that can re-create a problem you've found.
If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please complete our application form.
Researchware is seeking to expand our team with Graphic Design and Customer Support professionals for periodic part-time work. If you have experience in either graphic design or customer support, please visit our careers page for specific job requirements to see if the position might be good fit for you.