Researchware, Inc. released HyperRESEARCH 3.7.1 on Monday, October 27, 2014. This release continues Researchware's commitment to quality products and customer service, while enhancing the customer experience through a variety of feature updates, improvements, and added benefits not available in prior versions.
This upgrade is free to current users of HyperRESEARCH version 3.0 and later and is available on our downloads page.
For our customers, your version 3.x license key (the license looks like RXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) will unlock version 3.7.1. All your files and data will be available to the new version 3.7.1.
With HyperRESEARCH 3.7.1 users will benefit from new features and enhancements such as:
- Case and code filters can now filter by source file as well as individually by code and by code relationships,
- Our new Study Packager tool makes it easier to store, back-up, and exchange entire studies (including sources). And it automatically creates a single compressed file out of a study file and its sources.
- The Mixed Methods Importer tool takes your survey data from a spreadsheet and automatically builds a complete study. It allows you to take a quantitative study such as a survey, and incorporate and analyze qualitative data in a mixed methods study.
- Improved media sources enable you to enter start and end times for video, and
- Many more enhancements and integrity improvements. Learn More
Take Advantage of the FREE Trial
A free trial version of HyperRESEARCH 3.7.1 is available for download at the publisher's Web site: http://www.researchware.com/sales/before-you-buy/try-before-buy.html.
The "Free Limited Edition" of HyperRESEARCH 3.7.1 has all the features enabled with no time limit; however, there is a limit to the number of codes and cases in the study that can be used. The free trial version is mainly suitable for "trying before you buy" or use in qualitative research methods classes.
About ResearchWare, Inc.
Researchware, Inc. develops cross-platform software products for researchers doing qualitative analysis. Founded in 1991, the company remains committed to the ongoing development of its flagship product, HyperRESEARCH, while developing other software products for academic and corporate research markets. Researchware has been in the business of bringing people simply powerful tools for qualitative data analysis for more than 20 years. http://www.researchware.com.