Qualitative analysis with
HyperRESEARCH gives you complete access and control, with keyword coding, mind-mapping tools, theory building and much more.
Learn More About Our Power
At Researchware, we believe studying our qualitative world should be straightforward, and we design our software accordingly. HyperRESEARCH supports your needs, instead of trying to squeeze you into someone else's pet methodology.
Learn More About Our Ease of Use
For Mac and Windows.
You and your colleagues live in a cross-platform world, and so should your research tools. HyperRESEARCH delivers with full feature equality and easy integration and file transfer.
Learn More About Our Compatibility
At your desk or to go.
The same license lets you install HyperRESEARCH on every computer you use—Mac or Windows. If you often work elsewhere, carry HyperRESEARCH and your data in your pocket and sit down at any available computer, plug in your USB drive, and start working.
Learn More About Our Flexibility
From coding and retrieval to analysis and reporting, HyperRESEARCH puts you in charge.
- Select any piece of data in a source for coding—text, image, audio, video, or PDF (coming soon).
- See your codes in the margin of your data for easy scanning.
- Analyze subtle interactions by coding audio and video recordings, transcripts, or both at the same time.
- Automatically code source material based on keywords.
- Click to jump from your code listing to the coded source data in context.
- Review all your coding, or look at a selected subset.
- Protect privacy by automatically masking sensitive information.
- Slice and dice your data using HyperRESEARCH's sophisticated code relationship functions.
- Create memos for each place where you've used a code—make notes to yourself, record your thoughts about the work in progress, or communicate with colleagues working on the same study.
- Enter your descriptions and notes for each code.
- Include your memos in reports and save them as separate documents.
- Use your notes and journal entries as source documents and code them for easy retrieval.
- Analyze your data set—or a selected subset—using our suite of tools.
- Visualize your text data as a word cloud.
- Summarize statistical data about code use and frequency throughout your study.
- Install new tools as they become available.
(Interested in a particular feature? Ask us when you might see it!)
- Go beyond coding and categorizing—use the Theory Builder to frame and test a hypothesis.
- Create a model and check it against your data, as seen through the lens of your coding.
- Track complex code relationships using our inference-based engine.
- Build a visual representation of your codes and their relationships.
- Map any group of codes you want to focus on, and save all your code maps for later use or expansion.
- Use a code map as a powerful code selection tool: Select a set of codes based on how closely they're related, then analyze or create reports based on the networked codes.
- Selectively filter cases based on which codes you used in each case. (Unfiltered cases are hidden temporarily.)
- Show and hide coding based on code relationships—show only the codes you want to work with.
- Analyze and create reports based on the filtered set of codes and cases to create "subset studies" from the data you select.
- Use the sophisticated Boolean editor to develop complex descriptions of code relationships—and save them for later use.
Your software should make it easier to do your research, not harder. You have more important things to do than spend weeks learning a software package, so HyperRESEARCH offers a near-zero learning curve to help you get started.
- Start coding right away with simple, intuitive steps.
- Our small-footprint, self-contained design approach means better performance—even if your computer isn't this year's model.
- Your learning curve becomes a straight road with HyperRESEARCH.
- Need some help? We have you covered with built-in, context-sensitive documentation.
- If you're looking for live training, attend a webinar—from basics to advanced topics—or view the recording whenever it's convenient.
- Explore our Technical Notes and documentation for in-depth articles on topics from organization to analysis.
- Contact technical support for personal help.
HyperRESEARCH supports them all—without locking you in.
- Divide your data into whatever analytic units work for your research—or look at it holistically.
- Code as a team and merge your work into a single study file.
- Sources and cases are independent, so a case can use more than one source.
- (And, of course, you can use the same source file for more than one case—ideal for coding group interactions.)
For Mac or Windows
Fully cross-platform by design, HyperRESEARCH is with you whether you use a Mac, a PC... or both!
- Full feature equality means you'll never be frustrated by being on the "wrong" system—all our features work the same way, whether you prefer Mac or Windows.
- Move your work seamlessly between Mac and Windows.
- Easily transfer and merge study files, no matter which system they were created on. Your platform-diverse research group can exchange work in progress without a hiccup.
- Buy HyperRESEARCH and install and use it on your Mac, Windows system, or both—for two-platform use, there's nothing extra to buy .
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
- Compatible with Windows 8 all the way back to Windows 2000.
At Your Desk Or To Go
At the office, at home, in the lab, or on the go, HyperRESEARCH is there for you.
- Install on your computer's hard drive or on a removable drive.
- Install for both Mac and Windows on your removable drive—sit down at any available Mac or Windows computer to work.
- Our "zero-footprint" system means you can work on any computer without leaving traces or extra files. Everything stays on your removable drive.
- Your purchase lets you install and use HyperRESEARCH on any computers you work at (only one copy in actual use at a time).
- Your license works on both Mac and Windows.
- Put your source data on the same removable drive—and take your research anywhere.
Our technical support will be happy to answer. We can help you with questions about our capabilities, special deals for multiple purchases, and how HyperRESEARCH can fit in with your research project.
Ask Us About HyperRESEARCH
Want to try before you buy?
Download the Free Limited Edition and try out HyperRESEARCH for yourself. The size and complexity of your study is limited, but otherwise, you can access all the features. Use the Free Limited Edition as long as you like.
Ready to buy it now?
Fill out our online form and get your license key immediately. All you have to do is download the software, enter the license key, and start working. (We also offer site and group licenses. For more information about these options, or if you prefer to pay via purchase order or check, contact our customer service for help.)