In the News
Authors Laura Galen D'Amato and Marianne E. Krasny used HyperRESEARCH to analyze transcribed interviews from 23 participants for their article titled "Outdoor Adventure Education: Applying Transformative Learning Theory to Understanding Instrumental Learning and Personal Growth in Environmental Education" for the Journal of Environmental Education (Volume 42, Issue 4, 2011). According to the abstract, the focus of the article was to determine what participants of Outdoor Adventure Education (OAE) found significant about their course and to what course elements they attributed this significance.
- How to Address Poverty as a Health Risk Factor explored with HyperRESEARCH
- HyperRESEARCH Reveals Ways to Increase Parent Involvement in Schools
- Researchware Cofounder Appointed to Two Major Editorial Roles
- Cofounder Earns Sage Press's Most Downloaded Article
- HyperRESEARCH aids in Grant Combining Qualitative & GIS Data in Study on Technology in Spaces
- HyperRESEARCH aids Information Systems Adoption
- HyperRESEARCH Assesses Positive Classroom Practice
- Researchware Cofounder Holds Workshop at the 7th Annual Mixed Methods International Conference
- HyperRESEARCH Examines Women's Coaching Desires
- HyperRESEARCH Does Cartoons!