In the News
HyperRESEARCH was the qualitative data analysis software used for "Determinants of Drinking Trajectories Among Minority Youth and Young Adults: The Interaction of Risk and Resilience", a research study by Judith Bernstein, Amy Graczyk, Danielle Lawrence, Edward Bernstein, and Lee Strunin published in Youth & Society (August 2, 2011). HyperRESEARCH was used to explore for linkages between and/or among particular themes in the interviews conducted by the authors.
- HyperRESEARCH goes on an outdoor adventure!
- HyperRESEARCH Aids in Employee Performance Interventions
- HyperRESEARCH enables Dissertation on African-American Women College and University Presidents
- How to Address Poverty as a Health Risk Factor explored with HyperRESEARCH
- HyperRESEARCH Reveals Ways to Increase Parent Involvement in Schools
- Researchware Cofounder Appointed to Two Major Editorial Roles
- Cofounder Earns Sage Press's Most Downloaded Article
- HyperRESEARCH aids in Grant Combining Qualitative & GIS Data in Study on Technology in Spaces
- HyperRESEARCH aids Information Systems Adoption
- HyperRESEARCH Assesses Positive Classroom Practice